Tuesday 17 July 2007

Wee Willie Winkie




I've almost finished the Debbie Bliss Wee Willie Winkie hat for my little Tate, who modelled it only long enough for a picture before taking it off and throwing it on the floor. At least we got a smile out of him, he hasn't been well during these school holidays. I think it is Croup or at least Bronchitis.
Holding him all night did not give me much time to finish the hat, it still needs a pom pom on the end, I used Baby Cashmerino Indigo and Stone. I love using this yarn for knitting, it is so easy to knit with. I did another Wee Willie Winkie hat for my friends gorgeous little 1 year old in Baby Cashmerino Old Rose and Pale Pink.

I knit a fair bit of it at the hairdressers, I finally got away to get (all) my hair cut off, going from fairly long to very short. I'll try and post some before and after pics soon, maybe when I find some batteries (or the batteries) for the camera. Every time I try to take a picture it flashes the little red battery sign at me and shuts down.



No comments:

Post a Comment