Tuesday 14 August 2007

I've decided to add socks to my list of projects on the go...

While waiting for the Kidsilk to arrive so I can finish River, I thought I might add another knitting project to my list. I had bought some Patons Patonyle for a dolls jumper at some stage and a free pattern and thought 'What the hell!'. I am also waiting for some 4ply merino and merino cashmere from The Knittery for another sock pattern, that pattern is a little more lacy (from Knitty) and I figured I had better be able to knit at least a regular pair of socks.


If these socks turn out they will make a great fathers day pressie for my Dad... can't give them to hubby, he saw me starting the socks last night and while my 5 year old is fascinated and thinks I'm just excellent my husband thinks I am a tad obsessed.
With 4 males to 1 female in this house I wouldn't call it an obsession... definitely a necessity.
I also bought some beads for the scrunchie thing that holds the River wrap together but the picture won't upload for some reason, I'll try again.....
nope... maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment