Saturday 15 December 2007

So it has been a while since I've posted, it sort of got to the point where you want to post but it has been a while and there is so much to say and will anyone be interested it that but who's reading this anyway so it doesn't matter. No, I'm not paranoid...

Anyway here are a few of the things I have been working on in the last few months, I didn't continue the socks from my last post but launched straight into the knitty pattern I wanted to try. I love the way these socks turned out and I'm planning on giving them to my sister-in-law for christmas. My first knitted christmas pressie!!!



Once those were finished I started on a second pair for my neice, may not make it to christmas though...



but of course I got a bit of Vog On burn out, I don't usually knit the same thing twice, so I found the Jaywalker pattern and am starting those in G Rocks for my other neice. I love these colours, need to get a ball winder though, it took ages to wind this by hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment